Banned on Investorshub (Ihub) - To be continued here

I had the pleasure yesterday, to be banned on Investorshub (Ihub) for two weeks until February 26th. And seems like fellow Ihubber Hoffmann6383 has also gotten on a leash two weeks.

With the key news regarding NWBO hurrying on the examiner for a “notice of allowance” stamp for the application “COMBINATIONS OF CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS AND THERAPEUTICS TO TREAT CANCER”, the last week lead to quite a few discussion regarding this combo trial, which once again gave fudders the usual possibility to rehash some of their old, wet, misabused ammo, not least trying to sow doubt, that the generic drug ATL-DC used in the combo trial on UCLA with Keytruda (under the guise of the generic name Pembrolizumab) - was indeed DCVax-L.

The banning reason is somewhere in the following conversation.

Starting with me stating:

exwannabe commenting

Know-Fear chiming in

I answered Know-Fear with the following, which got deleted by Ihub admin.

For me personally, it is probably due to the history of ex’ interest in NWBO, always seeking the most negative outlook and reruns of thoroughly argued and debated “issues”.

Boy crying wolf. When there finally is truth to be found somewhere, it’ll be refuted per reflex.

I acknowledge ex’ knowledge. I just don’t believe - as in quite sure - he has no intentions of using this in retailers interest.

exwannabe answered another poster:

I then made a very very very long posting regarding the combo trial at the UCLA with DCvax-L and Keytruda (intro here in the image)

exwannabe answered me:

I tried to answer exwannabe

And I answered Know-Fears comment which stated, you were correct and I answered that, which was deleted by moderator:

For me personally, it is probably due to the history of ex’ interest in NWBO, always seeking the most negative outlook and reruns of thoroughly argued and debated “issues”.

Boy crying wolf. When there finally is truth to be found somewhere, it’ll be refuted per reflex.

I acknowledge ex’ knowledge. I just don’t believe - as in quite sure - he has no intentions of using this in retailers interest.

And now I have recap’ed a lot, wherein you several times continued to sow doubt last year after lots of postings from flipper44, atlnsider, lykiri and others, that beyond all doubt states, DCVax-L is ATL-DC in the combo trial with Keytruda at UCLA.

But we can conclude then now, we’re on the same page with regards to the combo trial and ATL-DC being DCVax-L?

Which got deleted by an admin

Since exwannabe probably wondered, why no reply from me (because everything from my hand now just kept being deleted), I tried to take out all that could be considered toxic in the safe space habitat.

As moderators keep deleting my answers to you, I can only say.

Good evening.

Which got deleted.

So I tried once more.

Moderators deleted my postings to you three times.

This is plain info to you. Im not allowed to explain.

Which - you guessed it - got deleted.

My one allowed daily post today, in which I inform fellow Ihubbers of being banned …

Since I am banned as of yesterday from Ihub along with Hoffmann for the next couple of weeks, I will not be using “my one allowed posting a day here” till then.

See you elsewhere.

$32 will do!

Got deleted too.

fucking-hell-damn-it

No rest for the wicked though, so will continue to sum up the good due diligence that is allowed to be shared on Ihub HERE and continue with articles.

And what would be better than to give you the lowdown on the combo trial regarding all the historic fudding that has been taking place, to try to sow doubt about DCVax-L having been the key ingredient in the UCLA trial with Keytruda against glioblastoma?

The bears definitely have NOT been happy with the news on this one.

So let’s rub the knife a bit further into that wound before tomorrows trading hours.

Shall we?

And Ihubbers, please be careful and use trigger warnings in your postings.

lets-be-careful-out-there-hill-street-blues

3 Likes

Hang in there. And here as well. Your posts are more lucid and informative than 95% of the others. Looking forward to your return.

1 Like

Thanks Captain. I’ll continue as long as it is meaningful :smiley:

definitely meaningful as seen by the strong pushback from your posts

1 Like

Thanks Hoff! :pray:

We shall prevail.